Friday, February 20, 2009

Eat, Drink, and.....Paint Pottery



Once a month on a Thursday, I look forward to getting together with the ladies. We talk, share mommy and wife stories, laugh, drink wine, eat each others food, and did I say laugh? Oh yeah, we paint pottery too!

The painting of the pottery (at least by me)..... atrocious! The company of friends....amazing!

There is something oddly relaxing about painting awful pottery. Knowing I'm bad takes the pressure off, and I have such a wonderful time eating, laughing, and sharing stories!

(Oh yeah, did I mention we paint pottery too?)

I love this place, check it out for yourself!

Polka Dot Pottery

3 comments:

  1. lol sound great! You look so organised there in the pic, well done you for enjoying what you do! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. painting pottery sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like so much fun! Oh, I think I would like that better than stamping club...

    ReplyDelete