Monday, March 23, 2009

WSU Mom's Weekend Craft Fair

Every year, Washington State University in Pullman, WA holds a craft fair for Mom's Weekend. I'm so excited that I get to be a part of it this year thanks to the invitation from Lacey at Strawberry Pearl studios. Lacey does vinyl lettering and is so creative with her designs, so check out her studio, she does custom work too!
If you're going to be in the area stop by and check out our booth and all of the new creations we've been working on!
The craft fair will be held
Friday, April 3rd 10am-9pm
Saturday, April 4th 9am-4pm

2 comments:

  1. I just happened upon your blog and I must say- you have some REALLY cute things here! Very cool. I'll be checking back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet of you to leave such nice comments about my little dolls. it made my day ! don't forget tomorrow is the draw for my giveaway ! Good luck ! :)
    monique

    ReplyDelete